Friday, December 7, 2007

my mental state

running low on energy reserves mentally...... Dun you hate it when there's something that u wanted so badly but not being able to have it? The thought of it being within my grasp (i thought) but yet not being able to grasp it, the feeling is unimaginably irritatingly Teh Lum Pah!!! I am known to exhibit a certain degree of patience to things, but this is getting on my nerves and it;s kinda difficult to keep my frustration in check. I admit i am lousy at playing mind games.. Breathe in, Breathe out........

Another issue is, my work.. Yah i have to admit it;s not getting really interesting in recent months.. I am not getting my brain challenged, unless doin paperwork is considered challenging for my vastly superior grey matter. My drive and interest is weaning too... i can see the pattern that makes me quit my other jobs starting to resurface... I think i'll just hang around for the time being, see how things change with the new acquisition. Oh, my company is officially known as Continental instead of Siemens VDO 2 days ago... Let's see if the new management decides to retrench (please retrench me me me) or do anything to my small little pathetic department. Guess it's just not very healthy to work in a department, with the current strength of 2! Me and my manager. The other designer is on maternity leave and we are also searching high and low for 2-3 more designers without avail..

Arrrhhhh... Lisa Ono's sweet voice playing on the background manage to sooth some frustration now.

Christmas is comin...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Job market is rosy now, worth the timimg looking for 1 that pays more and may or may not necessarily be ineresting. Money is VERY important!!!