Monday, December 17, 2007

Ah-do-gen!!!!

Yay, just read that the the new installment of the street fighters series is goin to be released soon.. arhhh, this arcade game brings back so much memories.. I dunno how much i thrown into the stupid box with 6 buttons and a joystick during those times. I skipped classes to play it, i hang out in the wee hours just to play it, i go illegal billiard saloons to play it. heh... I think this is the game that really starts my interest in arcades.

Now the new one is comin out soon.. shall i go get the game console? so tempting. Although i have to admit my interest in games are weaning. No game can grab my attention for like 30 mins. I'll be so bored with it and stop playing. I believed i have short attention span. But check out the glorious colours and graphics of the new street fighter? Looks so yummy...

No comments: