Tuesday, October 23, 2007

my curry puffs!!!!!!!!!!!

I have something to confess.. my breakfast everyday is junk food!!! It;s either curry puffs one day, and nasi lemak the next day.. it's been goin on and on and on for the last few months.. I know it;s freakin unhealthy, but try staying in Simei, u will know u have limited choices.

Anyway, this morning, it was curry puffs' turn.. so i went to my friendly neighbourhood curry puff store to get them. Normally, i would get 3(not big ones la), but today, the macik told me now it's 3 for $1.50, not 3 for $1.20 like yesterday.. I was like "WTF" in my mind. U help me calculate, from 40 cents each to 50 cents each, how many percent increase???!!! I was stunned and tell her i want 2.. haha.. No money leh!! After Hari raya, price will increase one meh??? U guys sure say, not happy dun buy from them lor. But the other shop that sells curry puffs, CMI(cannot make it) lah!!! Oh, there's also Old Chang Kee, but Mr. Old Chang Kee also ripping ppl off with them curry puffs, more expensive and i dun indulge myself with curry puffs stuffed with chicken and eggs.. I is simple guy.

Price always increase, how much do u think u can take it? Will there be a limit? See ah, cigarettes price have not been increasing these few month, i bet my $10 within next 3 months will increase price.. Gosh, i cant wait for duty free ciggies next week!!! I'll be off to Tokyo to ogle the car show models... I'll try to squat lower when taking pics of them so that i can show u what colour is their underwear.. hahaha.. Or maybe i should take pictures of those dirty old men squatting on the floor trying to take pictures of those girls showing them the colour of their underwear.. :) it'll be fun!!!

No comments: