Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lim Chiu.. yam seng.. bottoms up

And so ended my 3 days of drinking. From Thursday till Saturday, i was drinking in some place or another.. Thursday was drinking at winebar.. Place was like a ghost town, even though there's supposed to be a fashion week event. No eye candies, no need to be fashion police.. haha.. It;s great to be hanging out with kakis and not some ppl that i hardly know (will get to that later).

Friday was drinking session was at Cicada at portsdown road. Dun attempt to go there if there;s no car. It;s ulu!!! anyway, not worth the trouble to get there by cab, cos that place is nothing great actually.

Oh, my favourite Hoegarden.. Simply cant resist ordering it in any place where i can find it. But, must be draft ones, bottled ones are crap.

Saturday's drinking session was at bellini room at st james powerhouse. OKOK, first time there!! virgin trip! KNN, the door bitch took a look at me and commented, 'hmmmm, u look a little too young." I retorted, "so tell me the minimum age inside.." She replied, "23".. I was like "u cant tell that i am above 23?" She still dun believe... so well, took out IC and she congratulated me, cos me and her same same, borned in the year of the dragon... I dunno if i should feel happy or be amazed that i was checked for my age...

Moet was cheap there. $69 per bottle. Think it;s some promotion thingy.. Place was not too bad, crowds are generally ok. Anyway, was hanging out with 2 friends, and friend's friends also. First time meeting those friend's friends.. KNN, ah nehs leh!!! nothing wrong with ah nehs, only that they are well known to binge on alchol! Anyway, it;s tiring to meet new friends. Exchanging pleasantries, asking about one another's occupation. And most of the time, ppl's reaction to my occupation is, "cool". I mean, what? is that all the replies these ppl can muster? Anyway, luckily, the attention wasn't on me la, They more interested in the pussies around..Kept ordering and drinking. Bystander (aka me) also asked to drink..Maybe they thinks that, pussies get drunk, pussies cannot control, pussies go to their homes, pussies get laid, ah nehs smoking post coital cigarettes beside pussies.. haha.. NOT

After bellini, headed to velvet/zouk/phuture. Whao liao, more ah nehs and more drinking!! Why did i ended up in this predicament!!!!

Was drinking all sorts of shit and the inevitable happened.. I puke while having supper.. haha.. I puke below my void deck, i puke in my toilet.. What did i drank last night?

5 glasses of moet champagne

1 tequila shot

1 B52

sips of Bellini (pussy drink)

yah not a lot, but enough to let me do the merlion.. !!! I is lousy drinker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u sure u have nothing against ah neh???

bleah ;p



desty

Anonymous said...

Yah the last time i went drinking with my mates and they brought their ah neh frens too. I have nothing against them but DAMN THOSE BASTARDS were like competing and showing off their liver's potency lah. They were like trying to see who could drink more, who has bought the most expensive drinks before,who had the most exotic ones, who drank the most in one night..and if you tried to get a word in they'll just find someway to win instead. The whole night was fucking screwed after that!

boxedfish said...

i cannot say i got something against them because the i will be inciting racism which i will end up in court.. haha.. remind me never to meet them again...

Cara, u are in angst.. control.. breathe in breathe out.. :)