Tuesday, January 23, 2007

U got POrk? I want POrk

i feel bad posting this, but no matter how politically correct or racially correct, u just cant stop laughing.. Now i know they can really shout and scream.. feels hungry after hearing the clip.. enjoy ah........... ohhh.. the photos i promised after my trip, have to wait, am back and am gone again tomorrow..%$*&%#$@^.. Heading to Seoul, Korea, and no, not for fun or leisure.. For work and suffering, and i dun even have winter clothings!!! Gotta force myself to go shopping tonite.. Dang!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey boxie, you know it is racist you still want to put it in your blog!!!

boxedfish said...

u are the one who showed the youtube to me.. so u are the bigger racist!!!!

Anonymous said...

I passed it to you for private listening, didn't know you would put it in your blog. Later you get Indians giving you @#%&* type of comments, not my fault ah!!!