Friday, May 4, 2007

your position in your company means nothing.....

your position in your company means nothing when u are the vendor and the opposite party is the client.. u can be a freaking general manager/CEO or whatever, when the client complains, your tail will be in-between your legs if u have one.

That day, i just witnessed the project management person in my company f%$k all the vendors in china. Their positions range from middle to upper level in their company. Same thing can happened to my company cos sometimes we are the client(king), sometimes we are vendors(dog).

I also not sure what i am driving about. I just know, if i travel overseas, if i am the client, i can live like a king. The vendors will go out of their way to make sure everything is ok and they keep the job. If i go as a vendor, heck, i have to even find my own way back to my hotel in strange cities..

No comments: