Monday, May 28, 2007

To serve is to sacrifice

Just heard my Manager mentioned this today. "To serve is to sacrifice", which is in regard to the pay raise of u-know-whos. I totally agree with what he said. To be taking up the posts of leaders of a country, u should be prepared to sacrifice, be it personal time, personal space and also monetary gains. That is what is called "TO SERVE".
To increase pay of u-know-whos as a monetary effort to prevent corruption is utterly unspeakable in my point of view. Where is the morale of a gentleman? Where is the morale of a leader? Even i have morales, even though i cannot be compared to the intellect of those u-know-whos. It;s like me saying to my boss, "Hey, if u dun give me a drastic pay raise, i am goin to sell all the designs to your competitors!" Will i do that? NO, cos i have morales and so should them. If they are really grumbling of low pay, then just leave and "serve" in the private sector, give sincere ppl a chance to SERVE the country!
No wonder a certain group of ppl also want their pay to increase because they say it's harder to hold on to the fucking stick of a certain new design of a certain flying object... Shhesssshhhh,,, Monkey see, monkey do mah!!!
Guess i'll tell my boss tomorrow that it is getting harder and harder to lift up my hands and fingers to click on the mouse and keyboard because designing is getting harder and harder each day unless he paste lots and lots of cash in front of me.

No comments: