Thursday, February 14, 2008

20 seconds of fame

okokNow now, give me the opportunity to do some self-marketing/boasting/showing off.. Heh.. Just had an interview with a design site featured on their webpage. Heh.. It was a long time comin and i was almost giving up the idea that they will ever feature my interview. I thought they might have contacted a few designers for the interview and only feature the best one. Earlier on, there was an article where they featured 4 designers from singapore and i thought that my interview will be used for that article. Of course mine wasn't inside, so was kinda disappointed. Then yesterday i was just checking out that site again and phauarrrrrrrrrrrr, they dedicated a full page to me, myself and I. hahaa... was really surpised.

Anyway, taxi design network is a singapore design site, focusing more on graphics design. I think i am the first product designer to be featured and i hoped to see more to come. Actually not much ppl knows about them but a little exposure is still better than no exposure at all.. the layout of my interview page was kinda messy, that;s because of the images i gave them. If i known earlier, i would have given all my images with my products in white background. Well, i never expect that my images would turn out this messy. sigh :)

Anyway, full article at
http://www.designtaxi.com/features.jsp?id=100087

3 comments:

rude_beer said...

I still say the design and layout of that website is not doing justice to the featured works... in this case, yours...

Anonymous said...

Well done Yoda!! Done us proud!! You've mastered the FORCE!!

boxedfish said...

mHHHHHHmmmmmmmHHHHHHmmmmmmm, years of hard work i've done.