Sunday, November 18, 2007

collective thoughts

guess some of you have noticed that msn had changed to msn Live! and hotmail also changed to Hotmail Live!. And some of your also notice that now there is internet explorer 7. So well i upgraded my hotmail to Hotmail Live! but yet to upgrade my internet explorer from 6 to 7. I was thinking since it;s working fine, i should keep it. Wrong!!! Cos if u are using hotmail Live with explorer 6, it will not work. It will hang up my system and have lots of problems. i spent my thursday nite trying to solve this issue, not knowing that i need to upgrade to explorer 7, until like 3 am in the morning!!! Whao liao.. Until i hand itchy and decided to upgrade my explorer did i solve this issue on friday nite. I mean, microsoft is really making things difficult for ppl. Why need to force ppl to upgrade if they wanna use msn, hotmail or explorer? I know it;s better defense for hacking and virus, but i am sure the new versions got it;s fair share of those too. Well it;s like goin to a famous hawker to eat, sometimes u have to make do with the long Q and the attitudes of those ppl. They have the mentality of if-u-not-happy-with-my-attitude-u-can-jolly-well-eat-something-else-cos-i-have-enough-stupid-ppl-who-can-take-my-crap-so-that-they-can-eat-something-nice. U got my drift. Lan Lan situation.

Now next, what if 1 day, scientist found that ppl who uses phone, will sooner or later develop cancer? Like for example, if u talk on your phone often, u will have brain cancer cos the phone is always right beside your ear? Then i die la, i always put my phone in my pocket, that means i will get cancer on my balls? Then those ppl who always hold onto their phone, cos it;s too big to put inside their pockets, they will develop hand cancer? What if it really will cause cancer, will u abandon your phone and not use it? Difficult rite? cos the phone has been integrated into the fundamentals of our lives that we cannot function properly as human beings if we do not have 1. so how? function like a human being and still use a phone and then get cancer and then malfunction? haha.. Maybe i should start to develop and design a cover/casing to prevent those harmful radio waves emitting from the phones, patent it and if some scientist could prove phones are cancer causing, i will be laughing all the way to the banks...:)

Last but not least, dun you hate flyers??? those ppl who gives flyers??? Waste of resources and paper i say! they can be everywhere, in your mail box, stuck on your door, while u are walking and so on. I have the habit not to accept any flyers from those ppl. maybe it;s my little crusade that such flyers does not work and most ppl hardly will care about what they are advertising. I hoped more ppl could join in my crusade so that we can abolish such practises. It;s not helping the environment at all... and causes littering, causes the rubbish collectors more problems. Oooo i sounded like some environmental conscious and ethical person hor? NOT...

No comments: