Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another Mrt observation

There's always a lot of things to see and observe in a Mrt ride. Well, for my case, especially on my way home, cos i spent most of my mrt journey on my way to work, sleeping.

Anyway, saw this girl applying/touching-up her make-up in the train carriage. Well, i really dun feel good to see someone doin that in public. I mean, i equate that to picking left-over morsels from your teeth in public, clipping nails in public, and making out in public. OKOk, the third example is irrelevant..:)

I hereby advise my female readers not to apply the fake colourings in public view ok? Please.. U have nothing to gain at all. yes it may sound like a innocent action that you have to do in public due to lack of time and boredom, but let me tell u the male perspective when they see someone do that. If u are ugly, the males will think, "no matter what u do, u will still be an ugly pig. Please stop wasting resources." If you are pretty, the males will start to hallucinate/imagine/daydream/mindfuck(haha) that pretty face of yours.. haha, so see, nothing to gain. What's a few more minutes meant to you, if you take the effort to spend it inside a public toilet to touch-up your make-up, to make yourself nicer so as to boost your self-confidence? Some things are meant to be done, away from the view of public, make-up is one, and oh, not to mention, bra pulling and adjustments. hahaha...

No comments: