Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pics from Seoul, Korea

Hi ppl , some pics from my recent working trip to Seoul.

My private sanctuary, this is the courtyard where i smoked after my breakfast in the hotel every morning. It;s really very very tranquil and i have never seen anyone hanging around here, cos it;s cold..

Another pic of the courtyard.

Pic taken from the resturant which i had lunch often..

i liked this house very much!!!

taken from my hotel room. it;s snowing!!!!!!

Gun-nam area. Local architecture and life

Gun-nam, nice-looking resturant.

Taken from the office building in Seoul. U can see some areas with snow.
City scape as seen from my room.
Room service!!! this thing cost me $30 dollars!!!!
Pics from Isendon.. A place where there;s many arts and crafts for sale.. Nice place..

Last but not least, me me me..!!! (Due to privacy issue, identity of said-person has been protected) :)

No comments: